BOOK A STABLE
From stables and race track to world class brewing facilities – our heritage runs deep in all that we do. We pay tribute to the racing greats that once called our brewery home, restoring the stables that once housed the likes of Makybe Diva, Mummify, and Subzero, transforming them into private booths so you and your friends can enjoy a cold one.
Our stables quipped with heating, blind shades and plenty of room for our tasting paddles. Please note that although our stables are well protected, they are at times open to the elements.
- Reservations are for groups of 5 or more. We leave tables unreserved in beer garden and bar for groups less than 5.
- If there is no availability for your preferred booking, all of our reserved seating is booked.
- Reservations are for a maximum of 3 hours .
- If you book at 6pm, your reservation will end at 8pm.
- Please use the booking enquiry form below to request availability for a large group booking (20+ pax).
Can I still visit the brewery if I am unable to make a booking?
Absolutely! We have tables in our beer garden and bar area that are left unreserved for walk-ins.
What time does the kitchen close?
Our kitchen closes 1 hour before we the venue closes.
Is the brewery dog friendly?
Due to being such a busy and open venue, we don’t allow dogs within the brewery.