TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions.
By entering, entrants accept these conditions.
- To enter this competition, entrants must be a Victorian resident aged 18 or over. Entries WILL NOT be accepted from directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies or participating outlet(s) connected with this competition. Immediate families mean any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The competition begins at 00:01 (AEST) on Tuesday 1 February 2022 and ends at 23:59 (AEST) Monday 28 February 2022 (Competition Period).
- During the Competition Period, entrants must:
a) visit the St Andrews Beach Brewery website at
b) fill out and submit the competition entry form
- Entrants are limited to 1 entry. Entries are deemed to be received at the time they are received by the Promoter’s database and not at the time of submission by the entrant. The Promoter is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence due to error, omission, tampering, deletion, theft, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Entrants who enter using multiple email addresses or aliases may be disqualified. Consumers are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the Internet. Automatically generated entries will not be accepted.
- A draw will be conducted at 12pm (AEST) on Tuesday 1 March at 160 Sandy Road Fingal, VIC 3939. One entry from all valid entries will be randomly selected to win the prize. The prize winners will be notified in writing via email.
- There is 1 prize to be won. The prize is 12 cartons (24 x 375ml cans) of St Andrews Beach Brewery’s beer products. The prize can be redeemed in full or on a monthly basis.
- The prize is subject to any additional conditions specified by the Promoter and/or prize supplier.
- The total overall prize pool is valued at $900.
- The prize winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of any prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
- The winner will be notified in writing and have their name published on the Promoter’s website. By entering this competition, each entrant requests that his or her full address not be published.
- The Promoter may require winners to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
- If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of that prize will be determined by drawing a further valid entry in accordance with paragraph 6.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not exchangeable, transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. If a prize or any element of a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize or element of that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory, if required.
- If a prize is not accepted or claimed within 24 hours of the prize draw the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct an unclaimed prize draw at 12pm (AEDT) on Wednesday 2 March 2022 at the same location as the original draw, subject to any written directions given by any relevant authority.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage or delay in transit to prizes.
- The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook and Instagram. The competition however, is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and Instagram. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook and Instagram. Each entrant completely releases Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person. The Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel a prize or otherwise cease to provide any benefit of a prize to a winner (and their companion, if applicable) if the winner (or their companion, if applicable), in the opinion of the Promoter, is under the influence of alcohol or any other drug, behaves aggressively or offensively, or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate or the agencies or companies associated with this competition, is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory if required.
- The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where this competition involves, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants will follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- The Promoter is St Andrews Beach Brewery Pty Ltd (ABN 28 104 083 136) of 160 Sandy Road Fingal, 3939 VIC trading as St Andrews Beach Brewery.